LPG Storage Tank Brief Introduction:
- Cheng Li produced a liquefied gas storage tanks in series, can be used to store the different nature of the liquefied petroleum gas (propane), propylene, ammonia, dimethyl ether, methanol, butadiene, butane, ethylene oxide, methylamine, etc.in low pressure liquefied gases at room temperature; volume from 5 cubic meters --- 120 cubic meters optional.
- Chengli pressure components of the productIion materials, size and weld quality, operation quality, installation quality, safety valves and shut off valves devices and accessories within the strict qualification,inspection , test .the tank materials on physical and chemical tests such as: mechanical properties and chemical composition.
- the tank welded joints, welding line , tank head, the pressure of the geometric location of each component through rigorous X-ray non-destructive testing and magnetic particle testing inspection.
- seal on the product, pressure, and those who can affect the operation of product safety testing various technical indicators.
- A, B Class 100% ray weld inspection, II level qualified
- C, D Class welds 100% magnetic particle inspection, I level qualified
|Specification of 10cbm LPG Storage Tanker |
|Volume of Tank||10CBM|
|Filling Weight (kg)||3990|
|Tank Weight (kg)||2950|
|Thickness (mm)||Tanker body: 10|
|Tank Diameter (mm)||1600|
|Tank Dimensions (mm) (length x width x height)||5260*1620*2210mm|
|Major Materials||Carbon Steel |
|test pressure (Mpa)||2.22|
|Density (kg/m3)||420 -590kg/cbm|
|Safety Valve(As Customer's Requirement)|
|Location ||On the top of tanker|